Peachjar School and Community Flyers
Please click the school link below to see current school and school and community* flyers.
*Please note: Community organizations, programs, events, or activities are not presented, endorsed, recommended, supervised, approved, or sponsored by the Wilmington City School District. The District assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or injury arising out of participation in this event, activity, or organization. Any links provided by community organizations are not under the control of the District and the District is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites.
How does Peachjar work?
By eliminating paper flyers sent home with kids in backpacks, we are now able get school and community flyers* directly to parents - giving them them the opportunity to decide which activities, organizations, or events they want to share with their kids!
- Wilmington City Schools will work with community organizations to approve and distribute both school and community digital flyers to WCSD families.
- Parents and guardians with an email address on file will automatically be registered to receive digital flyers from the District and their school site. Parent do not need to do anything and can unsubscribe at any time.
- Approved District, School, and community flyers* are emailed weekly as images and posted on school flyerboard.
- Flyers will often contain "call to action" buttons for phone or email contact, website links, or online registration form links to enable parents to directly interact with organizations*.
Does Peachjar have an app?
No app is needed as flyers are easy to view from your phone via email.
Do I need a login to view digital flyers through Peachjar?
No, digital flyers will be delivered directly to your email. If you wish to see more information on a digital flyer in your inbox, simply click on the desired flyer to enlarge. You can access all active flyers on your school site flyerboard.
How often will I receive Peachjar emails?
Approved flyers are generally sent in batches on a weekly basis (or less frequently if there are no flyers to send). School-sponsored activities for your relevant schools will be first in the email, then approved community flyers* will follow.
Will my email address be shared for other purposes?
No! As a contract service provider to school districts, Peachjar never shares your email address or uses it for any purpose other than the distribution of district/school-approved communication.
Can I unsubscribe from Peachjar Flyer emails?
Absolutely. Any time you want to stop receiving WCS Peachjar flyer emails just use the "unsubscribe" link in the footer of the flyer email. You can always visit our online flyerboards to see our current flyers at any time.
Please note that Peachjar emails will also contain our school and District flyers for school-sponsored events. Unsubscribing will mean that you will no longer receive school-sponsored flyers as well as the community ones.
How do I sign my community organization up with Peachjar to send flyers to WCS families?
Our district wants families to know about community programs and resources offered by organizations like yours! Approved local community partners within 25 miles of the district office will not be charged by Peachjar for this service. There are many added benefits to using Peachjar not available with paper flyers—clickable buttons that take parents directly to your website, flyer performance reports, and not to mention the time saved driving school to school! To submit your flyer for district approval, review our Flyer Approval Guidelines and follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Register your account as a Community Organization on Peachjar.com
- Contact the WCS Business Dept at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if you qualify as a local organization to post flyers without a fee (You can use the form linked below)
- Watch for an email from Peachjar with a CODE for you to use when uploading flyers. This will enable you to upload flyers to WCS at no cost!
- Go to Post & Notify from your account to submit your flyer for approval. Use the code provided by Peachjar to waive the flyer fee.
- Email email@example.com or call 858-997-2117 with any questions.
Note: All flyers require District approval before they can be posted and sent to parents. Community organizations will only be approved for 1 distribution per event/activity. If you have questions about this process please contact Curt Bone, Director of Business Operations, at (937)283-7500 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review our Peachjar Flyer Approval Guidelines for additional information.
Peachjar flyer - Community Organization Information (pdf)
Peachjar Flyer Approval Guidelines (doc)