Supervisor: Jodie Havert
Phone: (937) 283-7250
2023-24 Lunch Information
- Free & Reduced Meals Application 2023-24 (pdf for printing)
- Food Service General Information 2023-24 (pdf)
- Food Service FAQ 2023-24 (pdf)
- PaySchoolsCentral.com (log-in)
- Free and reduced price meals will be available through the application process.
- Applications must be returned no later than Thursday, September 28, 2023 to ensure no gap in benefits.
- Carry-over benefits from last year expire on Friday, September 29th, 2023!
- Any child that does not have a 2023-24 application processed and on file will be at full price beginning Monday, October 2, 2023.
Applications will be sent home with all students at the beginning of the school year. They are also available in each school office or you can print a F & R Meals Application here.
If you have any questions, please call Jodie Havert at (937) 283-7250.
Breakfast and Lunch Menus
Middle/High School Menus
- Week of Sep. 18th
- Week of Sep. 26th
- Week of Oct. 2nd
- Week of Oct. 9th
- Week of Oct. 17th
- Week of Oct. 23rd
- Week of Oct. 30th
General Menu Information
Additional Resources and Information
Online Payment Resources
USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online here, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.